Grays Harbor Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft community for Grays Harbor.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buying Your First AEG!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Spetsnaz
King of Pew Pew
Mr. Spetsnaz

Buying Your First AEG!! Empty
PostSubject: Buying Your First AEG!!   Buying Your First AEG!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 am

1. Nobody here at GHAirsoft cares what type of gun you have. Our motto has always been “If it shoots, it’s playable”. If YOU are happy with your AEG, then we are happy for you. Players are just as “dead” when hit by a $10 spring pistol as they are when hit by a $1,000 sniper rifle. We really just want you to play safely and have fun.
The views expressed in this post are MY opinion and are based on MY experience. You are welcome to disagree, but I believe what I am saying is true.
If you have already bought an AEG – STOP READING. This guide is for people NEW to the sport and considering their first gun. It is not intended for even occasional players.
If you are a new player that went ahead and bought a gun without doing any research, your feelings might get hurt reading this. This was NEVER my intention. This was written to prevent new users, especially our younger members, from making expensive mistakes.
Airsoft is an EXPENSIVE hobby. There is no way around this fact. Quality AEGs are expensive, but expensive AEGs aren’t always quality.
Reviews on retailer’s websites should NOT be believed. Often, they are written by people who have just ordered or just received their gun. Even the product descriptions on retailer websites should be taken with a grain of salt – THEY want your money, and nobody ever advertises the negative aspects of a product. If you want the real facts about a particular gun, talk to the PLAYERS. Read reviews on this and other player owned websites.

Edit: Admins note I will continue to edit and add once I compile my list.
Back to top Go down
https://ghairsoft.board-directory.net

Buying Your First AEG!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grays Harbor Airsoft :: Main :: New Users--Start Here-
Jump to: